- Children who have their 6th birthday on or before April 1 enter the first grade of elementary school of that year.
- School year starts in April and ends in March.
- For Japanese nationals, six years at elementary school and three years at junior high school (total nine…
“According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings condemning them to spend their lives in search for their other halves.”
~Plato’s The Symposium.
How many times will I reblog this? “Always.”
We did it at school. The myth also says that the pairings could be male/female, male/male or female/female (just sayin’)
sometimes you don’t need to find someone else
- Name :
- Age :
- How well do we know each other? :
- Do you have a pet name for me? :
- Do I have a pet name for you? :
- Are you Attracted to me? :
- Why do you want to marry me? :
- Big or Small wedding wedding? :
- Do you see children in our future? :
SO I WENT TO PEE AN I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE BUT THEN I HEARD A KID WHISPERIG BUT IT WAS LITTLE WHISPERS IN LTTLE INTEVALS AND I NEARLY PEED MYSELF BEFORE THE KID SPOKE NORMALLYA D FLUSHED BUT HOKY SHIT I THOUGHT THE AIRPORT BATHROLM WAS HAUNTED
So since this is a domestic flight my mom didn’t think we’d get checked for liquids bc flying from Manila to Bohol and taking a ferry from Bohol to Cebu we didn’t get checked or stopped
But in this airport since they do international flights the security is tighter like it usually is and they check u for liquids
So my mom made me and my brother chug down three liters of water and a liter of Pepsi
Long story short in ten minutes I drank two liters of liquid and I have to pee so bad